COVID-19 spa reopening
We are currently only offering medical spa services and limited nail services
We know everyone is excited and anxiously awaiting their spa appointments. We will be seeing and scheduling for our regular guests and will not be scheduling other appointments until a future date. Please note there may be changes or deletions to some services which may not be allowed during certain phases set by the Governor.
If you are a guest with an underlying health condition and would like to reschedule your appointment to a future date, please email us to do so at [email protected] We completely understand and are here to help.
ON THE DAY OF YOUR APPOINTMENT, as we welcome you, we will be using guideline safety questions and will ask of you:
* Do you have or have you been experiencing any flu-like symptoms (fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat)? *We require that you take your temperature before leaving home for your appointment.
* Have you been in contact with anyone who has exhibited any of the flu-like symptoms listed above or have you been exposed to anyone that tested positive for COVID-19 within the past 3 weeks?
* Have you travelled more than 50 miles from your home within the past 3 weeks?
* Has anyone visited you from out of the state or country within the past 3 weeks?
If you answer yes to any of these guideline safety questions, we will need to reschedule your appointment to a future date. We ask that if you are aware before your appointment date that these questions are a yes for you, please email us at [email protected] as soon as possible so we may reschedule your appointment to a future date.
Our staff must pass these same safety guideline questions each day before they are allowed to work.
SOCIAL DISTANCING – Our waiting room will remain closed. We will ask that you arrive 5 minutes before your appointment time and remain waiting in your car in our parking lot. We will either call you “near your appointment time” to alert you to come inside or please watch for us to be on the spa steps to welcome you “near your appointment time’. Please note that time may vary as we prepare a safe environment for you after our previous guest.
If the spa stairs are difficult for you or you need an alternate entrance:
* If you park in the rear parking, please wait in your car until we are on spa steps to greet you and we will walk you to the front office entrance.
* If you would like to park at the front of the office building, please email us a day ahead to let us know and we will make arrangements to meet you at the main front entrance.
TOUCHLESS GREETINGS – We will be so happy to see you again, but unfortunately we will not be shaking hands or hugging at this time. We will be happy & smiling under our face masks and air hugs are appropriate!
HANDS – We will require you to sanitize your hands before entering the spa (we will have sanitizer available). Once inside the spa, we ask that you refrain from touching items or surfaces as much as possible.
CHANGING ROOM – Guests will be welcomed and directly taken to their service area. If your service requires you to change clothing, we will not be utilizing the changing room. we will instead we will allow you to change & get comfortable inside your service room. Our spa shower will not be available.
PERSONS WITH YOU – We will not be allowing anyone, including children, to come into the spa with you. If you bring others with you to your appointment, they must wait in your car while you are in the spa.
LIMIT ITEMS – Please limit any belongings that you may bring with you, perhaps to only your phone and a form of payment (rather than your handbag). Please only bring a coat with you if most necessary.
PRODUCT ONLY PURCHASE APPOINTMENTS – If you would like to visit the spa to purchase products only, please email to us a list of the products you would like to purchase and your contact phone number to [email protected] We will contact you to process payment over the phone and schedule a pick up time just for you. If you have product questions before purchasing, please feel free to email those to us, we are happy to help!
ONLINE GIFT CARDS– www.spa122.com – Gift cards remain available from the home page of our website, www.spa122.com, 24 hours a day/7 days a week and we thank you for choosing SPA 122 for your gift giving needs.
Please know we miss you tremendously and are grateful and appreciative of your patience, understanding, continued support and trust in us while we prepare to care for you safely!
Stay well ~Teresa, Kim, Kelly, Katie, Breanna & Dr. Whitney